|BenQ Introduces LX60ST/ LW61ST Short-Throw Education Projectors in India
IT News Online Staff
BenQ has introduced the LX60ST/LW61ST short-throw education projectors in India. The company said the projectors incorporate BenQ's mercury-free BlueCore light engine to deliver superb energy efficiency, projection performance and instant readiness, saving money and helping the environment at the same time.
"We are more than pleased to announce the launch of our BlueCore education projectors. Our endeavor has always been to provide world class solutions for traditional as well as modern digital classrooms that make content simpler for students to learn new things with high level of retention," said Rajeev Singh, Country Head and General Manager of BenQ India.
"BenQ India is leader in the Short Throw projector category with 30.99% market share, by adding BlueCore engine projector we are one big step closer to fulfilling our endeavor of providing the best to education industry," added Singh.
BlueCore-driven SmartEco Advanced technology optimizes the performance of the projector light source system to bring impressive brightness, longer lighting life and high energy efficiency to schools:
- SmartEco Mode: automatically determines the optimal brightness level by the input source to generate the best image contrast
- No Source Detected Mode: automatically lowers the projector brightness to 10% when no display source has been detected for over three minutes
- Eco Blank Mode: enables teachers to blank the projector screen when the projector is not in use to redirect students’ focus back on them while lowering the light source power consumption to only 10%
- An average of 20000 hours of reliable brightness in Eco Mode
- 80000:1 ultra-high contrast ratio for outstanding images and crisp clear content
- Instant on/off capability to save time on projector warm up or cool down
- Manual brightness level adjustment to suit different surroundings
- A mercury-free light source that is more environmentally friendly and safe
Apple iPhone/iPad wireless display support, LAN Display, USB Display and 360° tilted projection
Smart Eco Mode and Eco Blank Mode
2000 ANSI lumen brightness XGA/WXGA resolution
0.6/0.49 short-throw projection
Two 10W built-in speakers
<0.5W standby power
The BenQ LX60ST and LW61ST projectors are available in India at a price point of Rs. 1,45,000/- and Rs. 1,50,000/-, respectively.