|Inspan Launches Corsair's Gaming Series GS500 Power Supply in India
IT News Online Staff
Inspan Infotech, an IT distribution company for motherboards and hardware components, has launched the Gaming Series GS500 Power Supply from Corsair in India.
The Corsair Gaming Series GS500 power supply is the ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading a Gaming PC. A single +12V rail provides up to 48A of reliable, continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with multiple graphics cards.
The ultra-quiet, dual ball-bearing fan automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it will never intrude on ones music and games. Blue LEDs bathe the transparent fan blades in a cool glow, which can be turn off with press of a button.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140 mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80Plus certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90~264V - no more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- A three-year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Over Current/voltage/power protection, under voltage protection and short circuit protection provides complete component safety
- Dimensions: 150 mm (w) x 86 mm (h) x 160 mm (l)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
"We have always seen Corsair to be one of the innovative companies who have been fulfilling the demands of overclockers and enthusiasts. They always come up with products which usually have solution to the pain areas of gamers," said Sudhir S., Managing Director, Inspan Infotech. "With this we also have many more attractive products coming our way from Corsair."
The Corsair GS500 is priced at Rs. 4300/-. It comes with a warranty period of three years and available ex-stock.