|Q-Waves Wireless USB Data Kit Now Available on 5050.ie
Cratloe, Ireland, April 22, 2010 --(PR.com)-- The Wireless USB Kit incorporates an on-board Ultra Wideband antenna. Using UltraSpeed technology, the adapter kit identifies the USB class of the attached device to optimize performance. All you need to do is ‘Plug & Go’!
The Q-waves Wireless Data Kit provides the following exclusive features:
· Simple: Connect the master to your PC, laptop or netbook, connect the slave to a USB device, load the drivers and off you go.
· Wireless: Eliminates cable clutter and allows placing devices anywhere in the room –No Network Required
· Connectivity: Supports a wide range of USB devices such as printers, scanners, external hard disks, DVD/CD, iPod etc.
· Performance: Superior performance and range, with full room coverage, to a distance up to 30 feet/10 meters.
· Compatibility: Single SKU for both adapters and for worldwide deployment. Use one to many
· Approved & Trusted: Production – ready, UWB fully certified solution by the USB-IF.
This Q-waves Wireless USB Data Kit enables you to replace bulky USB cables, free yourself to work, as you like without being tied to cables between your devices.
Key Specifications include:
· WiMedia certified PHY and MAC, USB-IF certified
· Association using direct dongle attachment to PC
· Point-to-Multipoint support
· Interoperable with other Certified Wireless USB products
· 3.168 to 4.752 GHz (WiMedia band group 1)
· PHY channels 9-15
· 128-bit AES security
· Regulation compliant to US, Japan, Europe, Korea
· Software drivers: Windows Vista/XP/Windows 7
· Device Adapter: USB type-A male with table adapter, enabling connectivity to any USB device
· PC Adapter: USB type-A male with integrated 3D swivel connector
A singles blister pack consists of a pair of Wireless USB (One Wireless USB master (PC) adapter and One Wireless USB slave device adapter). Q-waves also enables you to have ‘one to many’ device connectivity.
00353 (0)61 357405
Click here to read the full story: Q-Waves Wireless USB Data Kit Now Available on 5050.ie
Press Release Distributed by PR.com