|Milagrow Launches Kupa X11 Windows-Based TabTop PC
IT News Online Staff
Milagrow, an Android tablet PC maker and robots brand, has announced its entry in Windows operating system based Tablet PCs with the Milagrow Kupa X11 TabTop PC.
The tablet has been launched under an exclusive and co-branding agreement with Germany-based tablet PC maker KUPA. The X11 is primarily for the professional sector and characterized by the presence of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The company said that in today's world, to be productive 'on the go' is crucial and there are many professionals who want to use a complete operating system and software that they are most accustomed to. Professionals do not want to sacrifice comfort and manageability of a device especially compact and lightweight as the tablet. The Google Android platform and Apple iOS operating systems are unsuitable for this purpose, both for the lack of processing power available, compared to x86 solutions and also because many enterprise programs, which we use routinely on Windows, do not exist in Google Android or Apple iOS.
The Milagrow Kupa X11 tablet has a 10-inch multitouch display with a 1366 x 768 WGA HD resolution. It boasts of an electromagnetic digitizer, digital ink pen, an Intel Cedar Trail N2600 duo core SoC 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB or 128 GB SSD storage, a biometric sensor for fingerprint scanning, a built in SIM card slot and a battery that delivers up to 10 hours of battery life, all controlled by the operating system Microsoft Windows 7. It is priced between Rs. 54,990/- for the 64 GB version and Rs. 66,990/- for the 128 GB version.
Rajeev Karwal, Founder Director, Milagrow, said, "Over the past few years, Kupa has been steadily building up its reputation of dedicated client support and technical knowhow by launching several successful Microsoft Windows-based tablet computers. When we decided to enter into the Windows Tablet segment they were ideal partners."
Features of the Milagrow Kupa X11 Windows-based tablet PC:
- Pen + Touch Input System with pen is sensitive to different levels of pressure
- 10 hours continuous operation and 30 days standby battery life with a single charge
- Enterprise security features such as fingerprint scanner and Trusted Platform Module
- Compatibility with existing large scale and small-scale ERP and CRM systems for all industries, such as, healthcare, hospitality, sales automation, creative design and many more
- Robust and energy efficient operation with thin and light profile result from solid-state design
64 GB and 128 GB SSD versions
- Wi-Fi, 3G, SIM card slot, Voice Calling, Bluetooth, USB and mini HDMI offers full connectivity, wireless or wired
- Industrial Standard Dual cameras: Front 1.3 MP / Rear 1.3 MP
- Dual antenna design for Wi-Fi, and 3G for maximum signal strength
-Trial version of Windows 7 Professional
The Kupa X11 is available for order now with Milagrow.